Flying Free
Flying Free There is a place I call my own where I can stand by the sea And look beyond the things I've known and dream that I might be free Like the bird above the trees gliding gently on the breeze I wish that all my life I'd be without a care and flying free But life is not a distant sky without a care without rain And I can never hope that I can travel on without pain Time goes swiftly on its way, all too soon we've lost today I cannot wait for skies of blue or dream so long that life is through So life's a song that I must sing, a gift of love I must share And when I see the joy it brings, my spirits soar through the air Like that bird up in the sky, life has taught me how to fly For now I know what I can be and now my heart is flying free! 一首我從未聽過的歌... 有的只是譜和詞. 一看之下很喜歡. 那一年, 就憑著對它有限的認識, 和其他同事決定演奏這首歌... 而至今, 我仍然沒真正聽過這首歌...

9 Comments:
好聽嗎?單看歌詞的意思很好呢,如果好聽的話可以給樂譜我嗎? hee...^^
我自己覺得好聽,旋律很簡單.
不如我复印了寄給你,因為我沒scanner,不知怎么給你...你email給我你的地址...
好呀~謝謝! ^^
vvnwong1996@yahoo.com.hk
snoopy:我是說你的mailing address,我郵寄給你...可以嗎?
噢~~會不會太麻煩了妳呢? 不要緊嘛,等妳有scanner的時候再發給我吧.. ^^
不麻煩,只是擔心你給了我你的地址會有"不安全感"... :p
我試下找朋友借scanner...
我不太擔心這個,妳又不是男生..哈哈..
我寫給妳好了,別再麻煩妳了! 謝!^^
很好聽這首歌, 我也可以要一份歌譜嗎? THANK YOU!!!
Chow: 你有聽過這首歌嗎? 在那里可找到?
Post a Comment
<< Home