yuen: this is only because you are more sensitive with seasons, but I'm more sensitive with dates/numbers.
ruth: putting down a future date means to remember it easier, right?
hyacinthus: thanks! we all add oil, ok?
keng: :p you're too exaggerate! I start to work hard to forget the birthdays coz it gets pointless if I'm not close with that person. People will think I purposely remember the dates for particular reasons, which I don't actually.
Ruth: ya, I learn this from an old man where I work. Whenever I see him and am leaving, I would say, "see you." and his response is "hopefully" or "maybe". Even though I see him very often, I need to learn "shouldn't take for granted". Who knows what will happen next...
10 Comments:
怎麼妳們都記得年月份的呀, 我只會記得事情的發生和在什麼天氣下, 例如秋天,冬天...但真的對日好沒有印象呀!
I also put down a future date.
it's coming and soon. wood, add oil and good luck !
yll, wood 的記憶力是超可怕的, 尤其是對日期. 她可以說出她中學同學任何一人的生日日期... :S
yuen: this is only because you are more sensitive with seasons, but I'm more sensitive with dates/numbers.
ruth: putting down a future date means to remember it easier, right?
hyacinthus: thanks! we all add oil, ok?
keng: :p you're too exaggerate! I start to work hard to forget the birthdays coz it gets pointless if I'm not close with that person. People will think I purposely remember the dates for particular reasons, which I don't actually.
You said "如果我能活到這一天". It applies to me also because I put down a future date. Shouldn't take for granted.
Ruth: ya, I learn this from an old man where I work. Whenever I see him and am leaving, I would say, "see you." and his response is "hopefully" or "maybe". Even though I see him very often, I need to learn "shouldn't take for granted". Who knows what will happen next...
土木人,不要太悲,明天不是就到嗎?Bless you.
其實我不會悲的,只是不斷提醒自己,不可以時時take things for granted.
今天是8月29日了,恭喜妳平安地來到這一天!ai...到底今天是一個什麼重要的日子呀?是有關讀書的?^^
yes, i always remind myself: don't take things for granted.
Post a Comment
<< Home