Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Trouble Maker

Coming in late and leaving early. Taking things without noticing if something has dropped. Revealing confidential information to outsiders and feeling proud of doing this. Do not know how to make a search in a file. Standing and doing nothing. Taking things away without returning them. ----------------------------------------------- These are what the trouble maker has done so far. It's only the third day and I don't know how long I can stand him. I "showed face" to him today as I have been controlling myself for the past two days. Try to release my dissatisfaction and anger here. If not, I will yell at him. My goodness! This week is the worst week of my whole working life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Tam said...

I guess I am not in a position to say anything to calm you down as you are a therapist and counselor. Take care and release your emotion before it explodes.

6/9/06 23:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home