Usually I don't pay attention in class. I am usually sleeping or day dreaming. Now, I sometimes sms.
Also, I hate group work. Being an English major, I am always the editor. Unfortunately, some group members just write rubbish and I have to re-write everything.
I was very good in my first semester but not this time. If there's something I already know, I can allow myself of being unattentive, but not something that I don't know.
2 Comments:
Usually I don't pay attention in class. I am usually sleeping or day dreaming. Now, I sometimes sms.
Also, I hate group work. Being an English major, I am always the editor. Unfortunately, some group members just write rubbish and I have to re-write everything.
I was very good in my first semester but not this time. If there's something I already know, I can allow myself of being unattentive, but not something that I don't know.
Post a Comment
<< Home