Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Out of Place

Last night, I had a few dreams. 1. An artist drove a Toyota Harrier from a building to another building (sort like jumping, not driving). I was sitting in the car. ~ Feelings: fear and worries. 2. Standing in front of my student's house. The living room is outside of the house. ~ Feelings: weird and out of place. 3. I found some CNY greeting cards that supposed to send to my brother were in my office. ~ Feelings: Again, out of place. Everything was in a mess. That's why I had "out of place" dreams. Felt so uncomfortable when I woke up, both physically and mentally. It fully reflects my current emotions and situation - Finding myself out of place and getting nowhere.

5 Comments:

Blogger San Wen Ji said...

記得醒來的一刻是什麼顏色嗎?

18/1/06 20:59  
Blogger keng 坑 said...

我這幾天的夢很玄, 要講又不完整, 我覺得我近來的夢境變得很"夢幻", 但還算是開心吧.

你該好好想想, 把這年拿來多作準備吧!

18/1/06 21:51  
Blogger Wo_木土人_od said...

elaine: 不清楚記得是什么顏色,只記得是一些暗沉的顏色.

keng:想? 想千千萬萬次了, 再想恐怕就走火入魔了...:(

19/1/06 09:49  
Blogger yuen luk luk said...

我會覺得,有時夢境是有寓意的, 有時亦會成真, 真的好玄...所以我會特別留意睡醒後還很清晰的夢!

19/1/06 17:00  
Blogger 史路比 said...

係呢,我都試過.. 好似炒埋一堆咁,起身都覺得怪怪地...

21/1/06 18:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home