Hey I know exactly how you feel right now. . . Although the new environment may seem foreign and you want to learn as much and adapt as soon as possible, try to take time to enjoy the 'new feeling'. That's the best part about starting a new beginning. Also, make sure you have the 'familiar' things around to help you through the moments of loneliness or homesickness. Internet & international phone card (to call home) are two essentials! Take care my friend and enjoy your new journey! I will be thinking good thoughts for you!
2 Comments:
Yes, that's why I always bring my teddy bears with me when I am on the road.
Hey I know exactly how you feel right now. . . Although the new environment may seem foreign and you want to learn as much and adapt as soon as possible, try to take time to enjoy the 'new feeling'. That's the best part about starting a new beginning. Also, make sure you have the 'familiar' things around to help you through the moments of loneliness or homesickness. Internet & international phone card (to call home) are two essentials! Take care my friend and enjoy your new journey! I will be thinking good thoughts for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home