就只是想寫, 想說. 一個再平凡不過的人.
posted by Wo_木土人_od at 10:40 AM
Congratulation!I still have 2 more subjects for my MBA. Last exam on December 30.But still 2 more years for DBA, if I do it. Probably we will. That's why I do the MBA.
ruth: thanks. Keep up your good work too! Way to go!
Add Oil. We learn and gain knowledge only if we did pay effort. Each time of hard work and exhausted, we grow as well in knowledge. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Congratulation!
I still have 2 more subjects for my MBA. Last exam on December 30.
But still 2 more years for DBA, if I do it. Probably we will. That's why I do the MBA.
ruth: thanks. Keep up your good work too! Way to go!
Add Oil. We learn and gain knowledge only if we did pay effort. Each time of hard work and exhausted, we grow as well in knowledge. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home