Friday, February 03, 2006

真有這么簡單嗎?

昨天去"談生意". 說起成立協會一事,我壓抑著言語,搖頭微笑,心想我自認自己付出過,但結果畢竟不是自己能掌控的,我早已放下了,也釋懷了.他卻拼命的"給"了排山倒海的意見.漸漸有些忍不住,我用婉轉的語氣嘗試讓他明白,但兩個人的腦波不同,他變本加厲,開始口若懸河. 我沉默了,拿出早已準備好的文件夾,里面堆滿了過往的文章,剪報和訪問(故意不拿文憑証書之類的).這時他似乎靜下來了. 我開出我的條件(其實已經知道大家志不同,道不合了),他嘗試找其他管道來滿足我的要求,可是一開口就"得罪"了."Do you have Grade 8?" 心想身為一名院長,你怎會問這樣沒水準的問題. 你不是說自己從musician轉型成music businessman了. ~溝通不是應該很有技巧的嗎? 你的佈告欄貼的全是你和一些名人藝人的合照. ~有必要嗎? 你說要多了解一些,但我解釋時你卻心不在焉,一副事不關己的樣子. ~這樣的態度我不敢恭維. 你東一句西一句說client-oriented,什么都以客為先. ~我是self-oriented,自己不先照顧好自己,怎么有心思去面對我的clients呢? 這個年代,client-oriented行不通了. 你說你有資本就行了. ~那為何你連區區一個65元美金的海洋鼓都不肯投資呢? 你要的是"透過我"賺錢,沒有問題.但起碼在"透過我"之前,請尊重我和我的專業.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Tam said...

Wood, business and art are quite different things. Even I have been a banker so many years, my clients still feel I am an artist. They think I am not practical enough. For them, they only look at the result, i.e. make money. So, when I said we won't deal with that bank again, they would teach me to be practical. Even this time that bank is not trust worthy, we should still keep an open mind in the future. Just be more careful.

3/2/06 23:42  
Blogger Wo_木土人_od said...

Ya, it's two different world but I will never understand people who are so practical until they don't think about people (which they are actually). Sad...

4/2/06 11:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home