Saturday, July 28, 2007

化妝

某份報紙每個星期總會有几個版位介紹各類化妝品. 從不看. 我很排斥化妝. 化妝給我的感覺就是在臉上打蜡, 就像給地板打蜡一樣. 第一次化妝是在六歲幼稚園上台表演舞蹈, 感覺是味道臭臭的東西擺在臉上很不舒服. 因此直到現在, 化妝沒超過十次. 也不曾擁有任何化妝品. 記得有朋友和我說過, 化妝是基本禮儀. 是要尊重他人.  我一點也不覺得對. 如果是基本禮儀, 那男士們怎么不化妝? 不公平. 人說女人不化妝會嚇人, 當然啦, 常化妝的人一旦不化妝, 別人肯定看不慣. 但不化妝的人無時無刻都一樣, 還會嚇人嗎? 要環保, 先將化妝品扔掉吧, 有化學成分又不是必需品, 要來干嘛?  

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Tam said...

It does make a person like me looks better. I am too pale and I look sick. However, I am usually too lazy to put on much make up. I just put on eyebrow powder but that helps a lot already. If I put on blush and lipstick, then, no one will ask if I am sick.

28/7/07 22:24  
Blogger San Wen Ji said...

an industry to earn women's money :)

so...there are ppl saying it is a MUST

28/7/07 23:23  
Blogger Wo_木土人_od said...

ruth: I still feel that genuine is the best. Making up has an element of deceiving.

swj: looking from a guy's view, women are stupid in this case. :)

29/7/07 11:07  
Blogger Ruth Tam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/8/07 10:51  
Blogger Ruth Tam said...

I deleted my previous because I don't think I should express too much my opinion in someone else's blog. Sorry about that.

13/8/07 22:42  
Blogger Wo_木土人_od said...

ruth: I don't think you have "expressed too much". I welcome all your comments.

14/8/07 09:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home